Nainital Corbett Tour
Destination Covered : Nainital – Corbett
Duration : 4 Nights 5 Days
Day 1: Delhi to Nainital ( 320 kms / 8 hrs Approx)
Morning leisurely drive to Nainital . Nainital is also known as the Lake City , is a charming hill station of Kumaon region of Uttarakhand . Round the year Nainital attracts thousands of Tourists for its amazing natural beauty. In the afternoon reach Nainital and check in at the hotel . After relaxing at your hotel/resort, day in Nainital local sightseeing which includes snow view point by Ariel Ropeway, Naina Devi Temple Tibetan market ,Boat ride at lake , etc . In the evening take a walk on the Mall road enjoying breathtaking view of Naini lake Hills and valley. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 2: Nainital
Wake up in the morning and feel the cool breeze through window and at Balcony of Hotel . After breakfast get ready to enjoy full day sightseeing by visiting Hanuman Garhi Temple, Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal , Sattal, Eco cave garden etc Enjoy the Adventure Activities in Bhimtaal like Paragliding, Horse Riding, Cycling etc. Evening enjoy at Mall road. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 3: Nainital – Jim Corbett national Park ( 65 kms / 2 hrs approx )
Have breakfast at hotel . Check out and take a drive to Jim Corbett national Park- Famous for Royal Bengal Tigers . Reach and check in at the hotel. After relaxation at the resort walk around to enjoy natural beauty of the place. Enjoy pool in the Resort and other available recreational activities . Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Jungle Safari and Sightseeing
Wake up early morning to experience the wild Jungle safari with a expert naturalist.After quick morning refreshments enter the Jungles to experience the wilderness. Keep your cameras ready to capture the Royal Bengal Tiger and other wild animals in their natural habitat . In Corbett national park chances of spotting tiger is very high . You may not know which moment Tiger can come in front of the Jeep which makes this Safari really a thrilling experience . After Safari return back to the Resort. Enjoy some time at the Pool and after breakfast visit local sightseeing points of Jim Corbett which includes Corbett WaterFall , Jim Corbett Museum , Garjia Mata temple , Adventure Zone etc
Day 5 : Jim Corbett National Park – Delhi ( ( 240 kms / 5 -6 hrs approx )
Today you can enjoy another Morning safari or Just enjoy leisure time at the resort. After breakfast drive back to Delhi with Sweet memories of Nainital Corbett Tour Pacakge.
- Complimentary welcome Drink( non alcoholic) on arrival.
- 04 Nights accommodation at Hotel.
- Well-appointed room
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner ( Buffet – Fixed menu)
- Use of Swimming pool and other recreational activities ( as per hotel policy)
- 1 Jungle Safari at Jim Corbett national park
- Air Conditioned Vehicle Ex Delhi (No AC during hill drive)
- All Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Driver allowance, Toll Tax, Parking, Fuel.
- All Hotel and Transport taxes included.
- Airfare/ Train fare / Bus fare if not mentioned in Inclusions
- Monument fees , Guide fees , camera fees, Tips , laundry, Porter etc
- Pony ride , cable car , boat , safari or any other activities if not mentioned in Inclusions
- Personal Expenses like Room heater ,Water bottles , Liquor , Phone Bills etc
- Travel Insurance ,Medical Insurance & rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Meals/ snacks not specified in Inclusions
- Anything not mentioned in the above Inclusions.